Your Trusted Local Invisalign Experts In Amesbury, MA
Centerpoint Dental of Amesbury, MA is pleased to offer Invisalign braces to our long list of cosmetic dental services. Invisalign is a great option for those looking for the results of braces without the unappealing look of them. To learn more about Invisalign, our cosmetic dental services, or to schedule an appointment, contact our team today! We look forward to helping you achieve a better smile.
Why Should I Get Invisalign Braces?
As the most advanced and effective clear aligner system, Invisalign is one of the best and most recognized brand regarding teeth alignment. Ditch the pain, discomfort and look or traditional braces and invest in your smile with Invisalign. Invisalign is much easier to manage compared to traditional braces as the aligners are shipped directly to your home, making the process a breeze! While yes, the aligners have to be worn most of the day, you can still eat and drink what you like as the aligners pop out during these times. If you have any questions about our braces services, contact us today!
Centerpoint Dental Invisalign Treatment Plan In Amesbury, MA
Curious about the stages of Invisalign? Have no fear, the dental experts here at Centerpoint Dental have mapped out the following stages of the easy and efficient Invisalign process:
- Invisalign Consultation: The first step to a better and straighter smile is to schedule your initial appointment with your dental provider. If you are located in Amesbury, MA Centerpoint Dental would be happy to be your home for Invisalign. At this appointment our dental team will determine Invisalign is right for you and walk you through the process from start to finish!
- Treatment Plan: Once we determine if Invisalign is what is best for your dental goals, our team of orthodontists will create a personalized treatment plan for you! This treatment plan is designed specifically for you and will give you an accurate timeline on the entire process. The timeline depends on where you are beginning and what your end desired goal is.
- Impressions and X-rays: These are taken to be sent to Invisalign where they will create a rendering of your mouth to determine your aligner size and shape.
- Get And Wear Your Aligners: Once your aligners are ready, a member from Centerpoint Dental will give you a call and have you receive your initial set! The aligners are all different sizes and should be worn according to timespan, as they gradually get straighten as time progresses. On average each aligner should be used for two weeks.
- Maintain Your Straight Smile: Once you have worn your final aligner, your teeth will be perfectly straight! Next you will be given a retainer that you need to wear in order to maintain your hard work!
Invisalign treatment costs about the same as traditional braces.
Several dental insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment in the same way that they cover braces. To learn more about dental insurance and Invisalign, contact your provider and dental practice.
The aligners are practically invisible meaning no one should be able to see them!
Yes! Please keep your aligners clean! The best and most efficient way to clean them is by brushing them with your toothbrush and gentle toothpaste, everytime you brush your teeth.
If you have any other questions regarding Invisalign and our treatment options, please call Centerpoint Dental today! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have!